Location: Blagdon, North Somerset.
Commutable from: Bristol, Bath, Weston-Super-Mare, Shepton Mallet.
Benefits: Generous pension scheme, healthcare, training and development opportunities, childcare vouchers and staff discounts.
A leading food production business with innovative growth plans are expanding their highly skilled team of shift maintenance engineers within the FMCG Sector to be based in Blagdon, North Somerset. This role is commutable from Bristol, Bath, Weston-Super-Mare, Bridgwater and Shepton Mallet.
Changing the dynamics of high quality maintenance engineering, the business have moved from a traditional reactive approach into providing proactive day to day Engineering resource to the Production Department. This is done by ensuring all machinery is in good working order and complying with industry leading regulation and safety procedures.
We are recruiting for a number of Shift Maintenance engineers to operate within a 4 day on 4 day off shift basis to ensure the practical approach to engineering resource is delivered.
What you will be doing:
* Proactive maintenance engineering.
* Ensure safe working practices of all staff, contractors and visitors.
* Ensure required standards of food safety and food quality are met.
* Problem solving to prevent, detect and eliminate faults, abnormalities and inefficiencies.
What we are recruiting for:
* Experience of working within a manufacturing or processing environment.
* An appropriate Engineering qualification.
* Knowledge of relevant mechanical and / or electrical theory and application.
* Experience of maintaining high standards of Health and Safety implementation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a British, family owned food production business. To hear more please apply online or contact Lucy Kemp at Acorn Yeovil to discuss further.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
- Maintenance Engineer
- Shift Engineer
- Production Engineer