We’re currently seeking to recruit an Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer, to work within a market leading food manufacturer.
You’ll work a day shift with an exceedingly skilled team and you’ll have a solid background in engineering, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
Maintenance Engineer Skills/ Responsibilities:
- Make scheduled checks (PPMs) on machinery and parts
- Find and fix faults and recalibrate instruments
- Reactive Maintenance
- Production line experience on high-speed packaging equipment in FMCG, food, or Pharmaceutical
- Strong diagnostic skills and proactive in their approach
- Educated to at least a City & Guilds level 3 or NVQ level 3 in a relevant qualification
- Respond immediately to machinery breakdowns
- Ensure that the efficiency of the machinery is maximised through continuous improvement
This is a great opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join a fantastic business in the food sector. Please click apply or call for more info.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job