Are you a multi skilled Engineer with Electrical bias? Do you have experience in a FMCG or Manufacturing environment?
We are recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to work as part of the team at Manton Wood in Worksop, Nottinghamshire.
This role is working 12 hour shifts 4 on 4 off on days and nights.
As Maintenance Engineer you will carry out the day to day maintenance tasks and site repairs to assist operations in achieving maximum productivity. This role is 50% Maintenance and 50 Reactive.
This position offers a competitive salary
- Complete fault finding, planned and preventative maintenance on plant and equipment to maximise equipment reliability and performance
- Carry out fault finding, problem solving and establish route cause fixes to address equipment issues
- Maintain ongoing communications with the operations team ensuring they are fully aware of all relevant engineering activities and schedules
- Respond to internal customer needs to maximise production up time according to given priorities
- Comply with food safety standards and controls to ensure all work is carried out correctly and safely
- Record any stock removed from the Engineering stores to ensure accurate stock control
- Complete all necessary documentation ensuring that it is kept accurate and is audit ready
- Identify and recommend opportunities for improvements to promote Health & Safety and/or operational efficiency and effectiveness
The Ideal Candidate
- Time served accredited apprentice or equivalent experience with appropriate certification
- Maintenance of Engineering Systems within a manufacturing environment
- Experience of a multi-skilled engineering environment