Maintenance Engineer -Food
If you are a Maintenance Engineer a state of the art continuously growing food manufacture is looking to expand their engineering team. The factory is equipped with lines of bespoke automated machinery, this is a result of their recent investments, with plans to spend millions more on bespoke machinery. The successful Maintenance Engineer will be entitled to a competitive package which includes: tailored training, ongoing development, health care, and a generous pension scheme.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be responding to both Electrical and Mechanical maintenance and repairs and involved in adherng to the PPM scheme,
- The role is Multi Skilled, however as slight Electrical Bias would be advantageous, especially if you are able to fault find on a PLC.
- For consideration for this Maintenance role applicants need to hold an Engineering qualification.
- Having prior FMCG would be advantageous however we are open to backgrounds including forces.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be working for a progressive company who have recently opened a brand-new factory.
- With continuous investments being made, the successful candidate will join a company who regularly make investments
- The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will also be entitled to a competitive pension.
- The successful applicant will also be offered high street vouchers
Benefits: Company pension, Training Matrix, £38,000 OTE
Commutable: Witham. Ipswich, Halstead, Sudbury
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom or contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.