Maintenance Engineer -
A fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join reputable food manufacturer is now vacant. The successful candidate will join a well-established company who hold a prominent name within their market, supplying their products to an impressive number of clients. The Maintenance Engineer will be working with a great family like engineering team, be offered on going training and have the option to work overtime.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be responding to both Electrical and Mechanical maintenance with a bias to mechanical maintenance.
- For consideration for this Maintenance Engineer role applicants need to hold an Engineering qualification.
- Previous experience working within a food/FMCG/manufacturing background would be advantageous.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be working for a stable company who turnover over £20 million yearly.
- The successful applicant will be offered an ongoing training programme.
- The Maintenance Engineer will also be entitled to a competitive pension package, holiday allowance and a fantastic OTE structure
Benefits: Company pension, Training Matrix, £33,000 OTE
If you are interested, please contact Shabnam Yousoof.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job