Location: Park Royal
If you are a Strong Maintenance Engineer, you have the opportunity to join a blue-chip manufacturing company located in North London. You will be joining a rapidly growing company, who are securing a prominent name within their market. With recent investments the successful candidate will be working on brand-new production lines. In return the Maintenance Engineer will be entitled to fantastic benefit package which includes; bespoke training, generous holiday package and a competitive salary.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The successful candidate will be Multi Skilled, with both mechanical and electrical skills.
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to be adhering to the PPM schedule
- Holding an Engineering Qualification is a necessity to be considered
- The role is Mechanically bias; Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Belts, Bearings, Chains. Pumps, Valves
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Rapidly growing company who are projected to double their profit in the next two years.
- Working in a brand new fully automated site.
- OTE structure to increase salary.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £43,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof:
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.