Maintenance Engineer -Food (OPEN TO BACKGROUNDS)
If you are a Maintenance Engineer a state of the art growing food manufacture in Norfolk is looking to expand their engineering team. For a technical minded Maintenance Engineer, the factory is equipped with lines of bespoke automated production lines, with plans to add another one in the coming year. The successful Maintenance Engineer will be entitled to a tailored training and ongoing development, worked on working on state of the art machinery and work in a friendly family like environment.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will be responding to both Electrical and Mechanical maintenance and repairs which includes: sensors, relays, drives, hydraulics, belts, bearing, pneumatics, motors.
- The role is Multi Skilled, however as slight Electrical Bias would be advantageous.
- For consideration for this Maintenance role, you need to hold an Electrical Qualification
- Open to backgrounds: including: Food, Packaging, Distribution Field based roles, Agricultural, Power Station
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be working for a progressive company who have won awards for their products.
- With continuous investments being made, the successful candidate will be working on a fully automated site.
- The Maintenance Engineer will be offered ongoing training and be put through external and internal courses.
Benefits: Company pension, Training Matrix, £32,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert or contact Shabnam Yousoof,
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job