Location: March, Cambridgeshire
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a maintenance engineer to join an industry-leading manufacturing company based in Cambridgeshire. The successful engineer will be joining a company that have been growing rapidly over the last year, and there will be the opportunity for plenty of progression over the next 6 months to a year. This is an opportunity not to be missed by any young, aspirational maintenance engineer due to the training and development on offer.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Mechanically biased
- Experience working on belts, bearings, pneumatics etc.
- Engineering qualification
- Experience in a fast-paced industrial environment
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Chance to progress within a year
- Working for a market-leader in the industry
- Working on hi-tech, state-of-the-art machinery
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, generous holiday package
Commutable: March, Wisbech, Kings Lynn, Spalding
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact William Downes at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.