An amazing opportunity for a maintenance engineer with experience in the FMCG sector has arisen in Colchester. This is a multi-million pound company who is currently investing millions to improve the efficiency and working environment of the site. They are currently going through a period of unprecedented growth. You will be joining a team of highly skilled engineers who have 70+ years’ experience in their field. In this role you will be responsible for maintaining bespoke machinery and ensuring that the manufacturing facilities perform to the highest standard possible. Their constant drive to train and develop their engineers along with their links to local colleges ensure you will be put on a path to grow to be the best engineer you possibly can be.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
· Experience working as a maintenance engineer on both mechanical and electrical faults
· Proven experience in a fast paced environment as a maintenance engineer
· You will hold an engineering qualification
· A solid career history
· Previous experience working on both pre-planned and reactive maintenance
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
· A tailored personal development programme designed to make you the best maintenance engineer possible
· Working for a rapidly expanding company with real career opportunities
· Working for a company who puts real investment into its maintenance engineers
· Working in a fast paced environment on bespoke machinery
· A very generous benefits package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £37,000+ OTE
Commutable: Maidstone, Canterbury, Ashford, Dartford
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Tia Bargery at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job