To £28,000 plus shift allowance (25%)
Birmingham (not central)
This is an immediate start permanent opportunity for an experience maintenance engineer to work in a leading tiered automotive supplier; this maintenance engineer role will be working on a 3 shift system as part of an existing team under the guidance of two maintenance supervisors. You'll be responsible for the maintenance and repair of manufacturing machinery to include ABB robots and conveyor belts systems and more.
We are looking for the following for this maintenance engineer role:
- Multi-skilled candidate with an bias electrically
- Appropriate training and/or education (apprenticeship, HNC or equivalent)
- Able to fault find with Siemens S7 PLC's (I/O level only)
- Proven experience working in a high volume manufacturing environment (ideally automotive)
This maintenance engineer role is working for a good company that offer great training and support to their maintenance engineers; the company are offering the following for the maintenance engineer position:
- Basic salary of up to £28,000 per annum
- Shift allowance of 25%
- Permanent 3 shift pattern (Mon-Fri early, late and night)
- Ongoing training
- Comprehensive benefits
If this maintenance engineer opportunity is of interest, then please apply now or get in touch with Gareth Simpson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
- "maintenance engineer" "multi skilled maintenance engineer" "electrical maintenance engineer" "mechanical maintenance engineer"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job