Electrical Maintenance Engineer duties and responsibilities include:
* Planned Preventative Maintenance and repairing breakdowns in a timely and safe manner
* Experience of wiring cabinets and panel wiring
* Re-wiring of 24 coiling tables along 12 production lines
* Electrical Biased with little mechanical duties
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* Electrical trained apprentice or equivalent
* Experience of panel wiring
* Able to work under own initiative
Working Hours - Monday-Thursday 8:00am - 4.30pm Friday 8:00am - 1:00pm
If you want to discuss this position in more detail, please call James East at Elevation Recruitment Group on .
Elevation Recruitment Group's Engineering division work with a vast range of businesses across Yorkshire and Humberside, Lincolnshire and East Midlands regions. For this role and other similar Maintenance and Reliability positions, visit www.elevationrecruitmentgroup.com.
- Panel Wiring
- Electrical Maintenance
- Multi-skilled Maintenance