Maintenance Engineer - Fareham Area - £25,000-£30,000 - Perm Days
A leading manufacturer of plastic components is seeking a skilled Maintenance Engineer with experience of both electrical and mechanical maintenance to join their long established team. As the successful Maintenance Engineer you will have experience of PPM, fault-finding and problem solving and will have experience of electrical and hydraulic maintenance.
- Reporting to the Maintenance Manager you will work as part of a 2 person team to deliver maintenance solutions to the shop floor.
- Performing planned preventative maintenance on injection moulding machinery, washing machinery and heat treatment plant.
- Fault-finding on all plant machinery.
- Must have experience of electrical maintenance, holding a 17th edition qualification.
- Will ideally hold a HNC or equivalent qualification in a related discipline.
- Must have experience working on hydraulics.
Salary - £25,000-£30,000 per annum
Working Hours - 07:30-16:30 (Monday-Friday)
Pension Scheme 2.5% company contribution
22 days holiday + bank holidays
Paid overtime at an increased rate
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy