Maintenance Engineer - Pontypridd
Days & Night Shift
This highly successful company produce brands for most of the major UK supermarkets and are continuing to grow their market share. Due to an increase in productivity they require a multi skilled electrical maintenance engineer to work on a days and night shift pattern
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled Engineer
- Electrical skills & knowledge
- Familiar with PLC's
- Able to set manufacturing machinery
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a highly successful manufacturer
- Lot of overtime available at x 1.5
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team
Commutable from: Pontyclun, Talbot Green, Pencoed
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job