MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - NEWMARKET - FULL TIME - PERMANENT - SALARY £30,000+
Hales Group are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer on behalf of our fantastic client based on the outskirts of Newmarket. This well established company offer a competitve salary, on site parking, Mon - Fri day shift and further great benefits.
Please note you will need your own transport due to the location of this client.
- Monitor the day to day running of production equipment to ensure all lines run smoothly and meet output requirements
- Work without direct supervision and use own initiative
- Effectively prioritize workload
- Respond to breakdowns and diagnose faults in an efficient manner
- Repair equipment as and when required
- Plan and undertake scheduled maintenance
- Manage contractors on site as and when required
- Manage critical spares needed to maintain production
- Ensure compliance with health and safety legislation
- Mechanical experience required
- Mechanical qualifications desirable
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient
- Friendly and approachable personality
This position is offering upwards of £30,000 per annum, depending on experience and qualifications. Our client can offer a fantastic benefits package including generous holiday scheme, up to 8% pension contribution and health cover.
For more information and to apply, please contact Lesa in our Bury St Edmunds office on or email .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job