My client is a successful family owned FMCG business who have new opportunities for experienced Maintenance Engineers to join the team covering preventative maintenance, breakdowns and CI Projects.
- Carry out preventive maintenance tasks as scheduled during the shift to required standard
- Machine observation and measurement, identifying potential failure or deterioration in output, waste or quality performance from machine standards
- Reporting break downs, machine issues to Maintenance manager.
- Use manuals and failure history to develop preventative tasks.
- Train engineers on other shifts how to perform new tasks.
- Respond immediately to equipment failures during your shift
- Conduct systematic, rigorous and accurate fault diagnosis
- Determine most effective solution to the fault
- Effect the solution, and report on nature of fault, cause and solution via computerised maintenance system.
- 50/50 or 60/40 Electrically biased engineers preferred
- Apprentice trained or qualified to HNC level with 3 years working experience is essential
- Ability to read electrical drawings is essential
- Ability to logically fault find
- Experience of inverter, servo, DC drives
- Understanding of pneumatics, hydraulics would be preferred but not essential
- Ability to read and produce mechanical drawings is essential
- Previous work experience in an FMCG environment would be preferred