Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer- FMCG
Benefits: Pension, Holiday, Subsidized gym
One of the world's largest manufacturing organisations is currently recruiting for multi-skilled maintenance engineers to work on days & nights shift pattern
. This is an excellent opportunity to build a career in a highly reputable manufacturing company with worldwide connections. The business has a lot to offer their employee's such as; an extremely generous salary, pension amongst others
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled maintenance engineer either bias
- Electrical engineering or maintenance qualification
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding and maintenance skills
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
- Continuous improvement experience
- PLC fault finding
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a world renowned, highly reputable manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Involvement in maintenance projects
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team
- Excellent benefits package
Benefits: Pension, Ride to work scheme, free parking and 6% contributory pension
Commutable from: Bristol, Bath and Weston Super Mare
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job