Maintenance Engineer – MONDAY-FRIDAY
Location: Erith, Kent
A superb opportunity has presented itself for a maintenance engineer to join a leading printing company based in Kent. The successful maintenance engineer will be working in part of a rapidly expanding team, and will have the opportunity to work in a hi-tech, fully automated site. The company have recently won a new contract, meaning production at this site has increased massively. These are exciting times for any maintenance engineer to join this company as they currently have a number of continuous improvement projects going on.
Skills required for the maintenance engineer:
- Experience working as a maintenance engineer in a factory
- Engineering qualification
- Multi-skilled, with an electrical bias
- Electrical skills: motors, inverters, PLC’s (fault-find), relays
- Mechanical skills: belts, bearings, pneumatics, gearboxes
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Industry leading training programme
- Working for a company going from strength to strength in their industry
- Plenty of projects to get involved in
- Working in an automated site
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, annual bonus
Commutable: Erith, Dartford, Southfleet, Gravesend
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact William Downes at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.