Great career opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Engineer / technician to work at a brand new automated distribution centre near to Chesterfield.
This globally operating German automated logistics equipment provider is looking to recruit experienced Maintenance Engineer (ideally multi skilled) to join this new exciting distribution site at start up. The company will provide full training and you will be using the latest cutting edge logistics equipment.
Ideally looking for apprenticeship trained, electrically biased multi skilled Maintenance Engineer with experience in distribution / logistics, manufacturing or FMCG.
- Mon to Friday double day shifts
- Pension Scheme + Benefits
- Full equipment training
- Brand new tools and equipment
Required core skills:
- Experience with conveyors, box sorters etc or a complex manufacturing environment
- Knowledge and experience of PLC / Control systems
- An understanding of WMS
- An understanding of CMMS
- Computer skills
- Apprenticeship trained
- Multi skilled (electrically biased is preferred)
- NVQ level 3 / ONC (HNC/D or Degree qualified in Engineering is an advantage)
If you are an experienced Maintenance Engineer please email your CV to Wagstaff Recruitment. For further information on this position please contact Stuart Cooper on or email at Wagstaff Recruitment directly.