We’re currently seeking to recruit an Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer, to work within a market leading food manufacturer.
You’ll work a 4-on-4-off shift with an exceedingly skilled team and you’ll have a solid background in engineering, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
Maintenance Engineer Skills/ Responsibilities:
- Make scheduled checks (PPMs) on machinery and parts
- Experienced multi-skilled maintenance engineer with a strong electrical bias. Evidence of this electrical bias will include the following:
Ability to install and programme an invertor on a three phase induction motor
Ability to read and fault find on an electrical system
- Find and fix faults and recalibrate instruments
- Reactive Maintenance
- Production line experience on high-speed packaging equipment in FMCG, food, or Pharmaceutical
- Strong diagnostic skills and proactive in their approach
- Educated to at least a City & Guilds level 3 or NVQ level 3 in a relevant qualification
- Respond immediately to machinery breakdowns
- Ensure that the efficiency of the machinery is maximised through continuous improvement
This is a great opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join a fantastic business in the food sector. In return for meeting the above criteria, the Maintenance Engineer will be rewarded with a basic salary of £33,000-£36,000.