Our client, a global company with offices in King’s Lynn, is looking for experienced Maintenance Engineers to take responsibility for the reliable running of equipment and machinery in their control.
Working Monday to Friday the team of Maintenance Engineers play a vital role in maintaining and improving efficiency with developments in manufacturing processes; in addition to this the Maintenance Engineers are responsible for maintaining the site in good order.
Suitable candidates will possess electrical and mechanical skills, possibly with experience as a factory engineer. Previous hands-on experience within a maintenance engineering role will be highly beneficial.
Duties as the Maintenance Engineer will include:
- Ensuring all company documented procedures are followed at all times (Quality Manual, Employee Handbook, Health and Safety at Work, Hygiene Controls etc)
- Ensuring requirements are met as set out in the Maintenance and Engineering Practices, Hygiene and Housekeeping documents etc.
- Ensuring the reliable running of equipment and machinery through reactive maintenance for breakdowns and Planned Preventative Maintenance to prevent breakdowns
- Undertaking root cause analysis Assisting Management Teams to improve facilities and develop strategies to improve overall reliability, safety and production
- Performing statutory inspection checks, maintenance or repairs
- Assisting in the design, development, installation and validation of new equipment and processes
- Assisting in the training and development of operators when necessary
Our client is looking for the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a hands-on maintenance engineering role, preferably within a factory setting
- Excellent electrical and mechanical skills
- An understanding of Quality and Hygiene Controls and Health and Safety at work
- Proactive problem solving skills
- Ability to perform inspection checks, maintenance and repairs of equipment and machinery
- Confident communication skills
- Team player
Note: The initial hours will be 8am - 4pm (Mon to Fri), after 2 months the role would move to double alternating shifts, alternating weekly: Mon - Fri 6am - 2.30pm or 1.30pm - 10pm.
If this role sounds of interest and you believe you have the required skills and experience, then we want to hear from you! Please ensure your CV showcases your talents and submit it in Word format (not PDF) as soon as possible, quoting 'CP - Maintenance Engineer’
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Maintenance Engineering