Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £30k - £35k + Benefits
PPM - Maintenance - Manufacturing - FMCG - Electrical Bias - Multi Skilled - PLC - Food
A manufacturing company in Surrey are looking for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their engineering team. The Maintenance Engineer will be expected to carry out PPM on all machinery as well as ensuring correct reactive & breakdown maintenance is being delivered promptly.
The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for:
- Preventative maintenance of manufacturing equipment
- fault finding and reactive maintenance of electrical, mechanical, pnuematic and hydraulic equipment
- Fault diagnosis and code modification on PLC systems
- Continuous improvement & Lean project work
- maintaining facilities equipment
The Maintenance Engineer will ideally have the following:
- 3 years+ in a multi skill maintenance role.
- Basic IT skills
- FMCG or Manufacturing industry experience.
- Experience or understanding of PLC controls.
- A bias in electrical maintenance engineering
It would be advantageous for the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to be:
- 17th Edition Qualified.
- Time Served Apprenticeship.
- NVQ or HND in Electrical Engineering
The Maintenance Engineer will be working Monday to Friday days. The salary on offer is between £30k and £35k plus benefits.
If you are interested in this Maintenance Engineer opportunity then please apply with your most updated CV now.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
- preventative maintenance
- reactive maintenance