Reporting to: General Manager
Do you want to work for an award winning, successful Company?
Then look no further - Culina Group, Motor Transport Award winner 2014 is now recruiting.
Culina Group a well established leader in the logistics market is recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer on a permanent basis at our Lutterworth depot.
The role holder will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Ensuring risk assessments and method statements are compliant with all relevant Health & Safety legislation and company procedures e.g. contractor control, isolation and lock off
- Ensuring the maintenance procedures, engineering standards / specifications are adhered to when carrying out any work in the factory
- Assisting the Production Team, providing clear, concise direction to the team where required to help maximise employee contribution e.g. Continuous Improvement
- Ensuring delivery of the maintenance plan as agreed with the General Manager
- Leading the Engineering function in correct utilisation of the company’s CMMS
- Assisting the Production Team to use appropriate tools, techniques and resources to ensure all production requirements are met, on time and within budget
- Carrying out the role of the Storeman/Planner to become fully conversant with all plant & machinery on site
- Setting up and maintaining suitable Engineering spares system to cover all site
- Assisting the General Manager to identify/plan own and team’s development
- Assisting the General Manager/Engineering Project Manager with all start-up installations, commissioning and facility upgrade.
- Attending Production planning meetings and discussing changeovers with Production to enable plans to be met
- Assisting the sites Production managers on engineering related issues to validate interventions and decision making capability on technical issues.
- Ideally Electrically biased, time served Engineer with good mechanical skills
- Knowledge of buildings and Services Maintenance
- IOSH or working towards
- At least three years’ experience of Engineering within a food production environment
- Continuous improvement tools and techniques
- TPM methodology awareness
- Predictive maintenance techniques
- Planning & coordination
- People management & Mentoring
- Continuous improvement
- Financial / Budgetary awareness
- Customer Focus
Shifts: Any 5 in 7 – 09:00 - 17:00 variable
Click APPLY NOW to kick-start your application and become one step closer to becoming part of the award winning logistics company that is Culina Group.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job