A tier 1 supplier into the automotive industry who design and manufacture a range of components across 13 worldwide locations are looking to recruit for a Maintenance Engineer to support their inhouse Maintenance department.
Suitable for: Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Multi Skilled Engineer
As Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of all production equipment with the aim of keeping down-time to an absolute minimum.
Responsibilities will include:
* First line contact for immediate reaction to emergency breakdown on plant equipment and buildings diagnosing problems as quickly as possible.
* Effectively manage breakdown and/or failure of equipment and plant by taking appropriate remedial action
* Liaise with line managers to inform them of progress or breakdowns.
* Carry out checks on machinery and plant in accordance with planned maintenance each month.
* Accurate and timely completion of documentation to comply with all necessary quality standards and production requirements.
The successful candidate for the Maintenance Engineers position will have the following experience:
3 - 5 years industry experience (Essential)
Ability to read and understand electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic drawings (Essential)
Experience with fault finding PLC's (Essential)
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job