Maintenance Engineer – FMCG
We are currently recruiting for a multi skilled maintenance engineer to work for a world class manufacturing company based near Sandy. The candidate will be involved in planned and reactive maintenance on industrial production machinery. Ideally the candidate will be multi skilled maintenance engineer with an electrical bias. The company is offering a fantastic package and clear career progession opportunities.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- You must have an engineering qualification preferably in Electrical
- Experience in carrying out routine planned and reactive maintenance
- Electrical expeirience with inverters, drives, relays, sensors, motors, PLCs
- Hydraulics, pneumatics, gearboxes, belts, bearings, valves, pumps,
- Good Attitude
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Training and technical development
- Career progression in a growing company
- Excellent Benefits Package
Benefits: Pension, Overtime, Training
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job