Salary: £30,000 - £34,000
I am currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to join my client who are an established manufacturing company. The maintenance engineer will be involved in conducting planned and reactive maintenance of the factory machinery. As a maintenance engineer you will be required to be comfortable both electrically and mechanically, working alone and as part of a team. This is a prestigious and expanding company that are investing heavily in their engineering department and who are looking for the right candidate to join their team.
Skills required for the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must have: Manufacturing Background
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer must have: PLC experience
- Electrical - 3phase, Motors and Invertors
- Mechanically - pneumatic and hydraulics
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- On the job training
- Excellent Salary Package
- Progression in the company
- Maintenance Engineers on site with varied experience
- Latest technology investments
Benefits: Pension, 25 days holiday allowance, £36,000 OTE
Commutable: Walsall, Wednesbury, Sutton Coldfield, Smethwick, Halesowen, Solihull, Oldbury, Tipton, Wolverhampton and Dudley
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.