Maintenance Engineer - Manufacturing
We are currently recruiting for an electrically biased maintenance engineer to work for a leading manufacturing company based in Basildon. My client has over 40 sites in the UK with over 5000 employees. The Maintenance Engineer will be involved in carrying out all site planned and reactive maintenance on industrial production machinery. You will be working on both electrical and mechanical faults and the candidate MUST have an electrical qualification.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- You must have an Electrical qualification
- The ideal candidate will be Multi skilled
- PPM and Breakdown cover
- Electrical work on Motors, inverters, contactors, relays, sensors, drives and fault finding
- Mechanical work on gearboxes, bearings, chains, belts, pumps etc
- PLC fault finding is an advantage
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Training and Progression avaibable
- Working for a very secure business with sites all over the world
- Excellent benefits
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Progression, Training
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.