LOCATION: Desborough, Kettering
SALARY: Up to £31,000
SHIFT: Days (Please see below)
Commutable from: Market Harborough, Corby, Oundle, Wellingborough, Northampton
We're excited to be working with a Desborough manufacturer, with plenty to offer and... ON DAYS!
As a Maintenance Engineer, your duties will include
* Daily maintenance activities; planned and reactive maintenance
* Completion of PPM schedules and attending breakdowns
* Electro-mechanical and PLC fault-finding
* Work on injection & extrusion molding, conveyors, hydraulics, pneumatics, pumps, gearboxes, valves, sensors, motors, three phase, inverters etc.
As a Maintenance Engineer you must be able to present
* Engineering qualification
* An approved apprenticeship or engineering qualification
* Plastics/ FMCG / Packaging experience ideal
* Successful candidates must be able to multi-skill on elec/mech machinery
Hours for this Maintenance Engineer
* Working hours - 42.5 weekly
* Monday - Friday (work 1 Saturday in 3 and time given back in Lieu)
Are you the Maintenance Engineer we're looking for? If so, please apply below!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job