Are you an experienced maintenance engineer? Have you worked on production lines and automation equipment? Are you able to work two night shifts a week?
If so, we may have just the job for you.
We are looking for an experienced maintenance engineer to provide routine maintenance to a production facility in Suffolk.
This is an ongoing, long-term assignment working from 18:00 on Saturday to 06:00 Sunday and from 18:00 Sunday to 06:00 Monday. There may also be the need for an extra shift from 18:00 Monday to 06:00 Tuesday.
Role: To support, maintain and improve production machinery in line with the daily business requirements.
Responsibilities: * Fault finding and root cause problem solving on a variety of injection moulding and automation equipment, automated decoupling, assembly, moulding and packaging machines. injection moulding machines including Demag, Nissei, Arburg, Engel & Aoki
Robots: Sepro, ABB & Staubli
Automation: Lamberts, ATM, Bradman Lake, Domino, Endoline, Capcoder
* Carry out PPM schedules.
* Identify and carry out Near Miss & Kaizen Engineering improvement projects.
* Actively train down skills through standardised work to other maintenance engineers and TPM practitioners.
* Must be computer literate as all maintenance activities are controlled through a maintenance electronic system (Planet Mobile).
* Electrical biased with mechanical experience.
* Proven maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment essential.
* Robotics & Automation maintenance and problem solving experience essential.
* Moulding equipment maintenance and problem solving experience essential.
* Siemens, Omron & Allen Bradley PLC knowledge desirable. * Must have an understanding of pressures from a high volume manufacturing plant.
* Must be practical with ability to work on own initiative or within a group with a can do attitude.
HNC Electrical / Mechanical Engineering, with 5 years' relevant experience.
NVQ 3 Maintenance Engineering with 2 years' relevant experience post apprenticeship.