Citi Recruit are currently looking to recruit for a Maintenance Engineer on behalf of one of our prestigious Manufacturing Clients based in Ashford, Kent. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing company with lots of room to grow and develop.
Maintenance Engineer Role and Responsibilities
- You will be joining a busy engineering team and carrying out general day to day maintenance duties in a manufacturing environment.
- You will need to provide and maintain high standard of maintenance throughout the Production areas, this includes preventative maintenance of machines/equipment and responding to emergency machine breakdowns through the site.
- Installations of new machines and equipment.
- Overhaul of all plant machines and facilities
- Electrical Installations.
- Work with and install single phase/three phase electrical circuits.
Maintenance Engineer Qualifications and Experience
- Experience working within an Engineering team.
- Have knowledge and experience of PLC equipment ( fault finding )
- Work with and install single phase/three phase electrical circuits
- Knowledge and experience on a wide range of machines.
- Work with low level supervision
- 17th Edition qualification desired but not essential
- Currently knowledge of relevant health and safety legislation
If you are interested in this position and would like to find out dome more information please click apply or contact Emma Boyle at Citi Recruit!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job