Maintenance Engineer - Days
If you are a Maintenance Engineer who wants to steer clear of working shifts, a day's role has just become available. The successful applicant for this Maintenance role will be joining a renowned company who have a wealth of experience within their domain, this has enabled them to be market leaders within their market. The Maintenance Engineer will be working a role which will predominately cover mechanical maintenance, and little to none electrical skills. The successful applicant will be offered a competitive salary for a day's role, be offered ongoing training as well as having the opportunity to be offered a generous bonus plan.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
· To be considered for this Maintenance role, the role will require mechanical skills: belts, chains, bearings, milling, gearboxes, values.
· The Maintenance Engineer will hold an Engineering Qualification
· Open to backgrounds, if there is some form of exposure to manufacturing.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
· Joining a purpose-built site with a mixture of old and new machinery.
· Joining a company who are parented by a globally operating manufacture.
· The successful applicant will be offered a bonus plan, training development and OT is available.
Benefits: Generous Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £31,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.