Maintenance Engineer – Logistics (Days role)
A fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join a renowned logistics organisation who are on the radar to operate globally is now vacant. The successful Maintenance Engineer will join a growing company with a turnover of a 100 million last year and are projected to see a 10% increase this year. To adjust to their ongoing success, they are looking to open multiple new sites across the UK, as well as improving the existing facilities. To be considered for the role, the Maintenance Engineer need to hold a recognised Apprenticeship, dual traded and ideally hold the 17th Edition. In return a competitive salary, pension, tools will be provided, as well as money off vouchers will be offered for the successful applicant.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
· The Maintenance Engineer will be following-planned and reactive maintenance on site.
· The successful Maintenance Engineer will be working on the working on maintenance as well as facility maintenance.
· The Facilities Engineer will need to be Apprentice trained, it would be advantageous to hold the 17th Edition.
· Relevant experience of maintaining site services, the work will entail such as HVAC, Air Con, lighting, Water Treatment
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
· The Maintenance Engineer will be joining a company with an impressive purpose-built site.
· Joining a market leading organisation within their field, who continually grow and reinvest back into engineering
· There is a generous training and development programme for all Facilities Engineers
· OTE allows for increase in salary
· Working just a Days role.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £33,000 OTE
Commutable: Dagenham, Illford, Chelmsford, Dartford
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.