Salary: £40,000 + Overtime
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
A world recognised organisation that are specialists in their industry are currently recruiting for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer. This successful organisation has just further strengthened their position as a leading supplier to the expanding global food industry and have sites across the UK. As a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will be required to carry out planned and reactive maintenance and continuous improvement projects. This is a fantastic opportunity that all multi-skilled maintenance engineers within the Cambridge area should take advantage of as the company are not shy on investing in their engineering team.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
· Experience as a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer ideally within the food or related industries
· Experience in fault finding on PLC’s
· A True Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with both electrical and mechanical skills
· Ability to follow PPM schedules as a Multi Skilled Engineer
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
· Competitive Salary
· Excellent benefits package
· Good amount of support, training and development for all the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers
· Excellent overtime rates
· Good team environment for the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers.
· Market leader in their industry
Benefits: Pension and an excellent package on offer
Commutable: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, Bedford, Bedfordshire, Newmarket, Suffolk
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.