Role: Maintenance Engineer
Pay: £11.00 - £12.00 per hour
Shifts: Days: 7:30am-4:15pm Monday to Thursday & 7:30am-12:30pm Friday.
Company: This company specialise in precision engineering and the manufacture of gears and axles.
- You will be responsible for the reactive maintenance of CNC machinery,
- You will be responsible for preventative maintenance including changing motors and belts,
- You will be completing any building maintenance that is required.
- You will be an experienced Maintenance Engineer who has experience working on CNC machines such as; lathes, milling & grinding machines,
- You will be mechanically biased but have electrical experience (80:20),
- You will ideally have experience working on Mori Seiki machines,
- You will be able and happy to complete building maintenance when required.
Apply: To apply please email your CV to or call Stephen on .Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job