In this role, you will be expected to cover all aspects of Engineering Maintenance within the area of the factory, maintaining and improving equipment performance whilst maintaining product safety.
- Responding to any machine or equipment breakdowns
- Carry out schedules maintenance
- Fault finding
- Ad-hoc project work
The ideal candidate:
- Experienced within a manufacturing background, preferably food production
- Either an engineering or electrical qualification
- PLC fault finding/diagnostic skills
- Able work Days and Nights on a 4 on 4 off rotating basis.
The successful candidate will benefit from fantastic training and development; career opportunities; very competitive salary and free car parking on site.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job