Maintenance Engineer - NO WEEKENDS!
Salary: £33,000 - £35,000
I am currently recruiting for my client who is a large food manufacturer within the Ledbury area. My client is looking to appoint a maintenance engineer due to incorporating a new shift pattern in order to drive the reactive maintenance down and in turn increase the sites efficiencies. My client manufacturers many market leading products and works alongside with all major supermarkets throughout the UK. Taking all of this into consideration there is no better time than now to join my clients buzzing business.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to hold a recognised electrical engineering qualification.
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to be multi-skilled however MUST be electrically biased.
- The successful maintenance engineer can come from any manufacturing background however any experience within FMCG will be beneficial.
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to be prepared to work on both reactive and pre-planned maintenance.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a large business within the industry with plenty of rooms to progress further.
- Working for a business who invests heavily within the engineering department with a new production line currently being installed.
- Monday to Friday - NO WEEKENDS!
- Lots of opportunities to progress further within the business.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £35,000+
Commutable: Ledbury, Hereford, Ross-On-Wye
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact David Newland;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.