Can you draw upon working experience as an engineer?
Do you want to work alongside a successful team?
A great opportunity to join a market leading business.
Reporting directly to the Production Manager you will be responsible for machinery repairs and general operational maintenance.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Fault finding on manufacturing machinery.
- Complete and maintain accurate records/documentation.
- Assess needs of spare parts.
- Liaise with suppliers for spare parts, repairs, service and maintenance.
- Ensure that resources are used to optimum effect.
- In conjunction with the Production Manager, implement a schedule for planned and preventative maintenance.
- Liaise with external specialists to plan in preventative maintenance.
- in conjunction with the Production Manager, develop and implement a programme of continuous improvement.
- Work with the Production Manager and Operations Director on all new machinery and process projects.
- Develop new and alternative methods of working to improve manufacturing efficiency.
- Previous experience in a similar engineering role.
- Ideally have an engineering qualification I.E BTEC Operations and Maintenance Engineering or EITB Mechanical Engineer.
- Able to demonstrate a flexible approach to work.
- Takes personal responsibility for their words, actions, and the quality of service you deliver.
Essentially, we are looking for an experienced and committed Engineer to join our successful team. If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you.
The Tangerine Group is a privately held company based in Lytham. Within the group are ten limited companies, each operating as stand-alone entities. We specialise in the manufacture and sales of animal health and nutrition products for farm and companion animals, including veterinary and equine products.
We’re passionate about being the best and you should be too!
- Maintenance Engineering