Our long standing client based on the outskirts of Dorchester is looking for experienced maintenance engineer to join their team.
This is a Monday-Friday AM shift job ( working hours are: 6:00 - 16:00).
As a maintenance engineer you will be responsible for the continuous running of equipment and machinery.
Your daily tasks would include but not be limited to:
- carrying out routine scheduled maintenance work and responding to equipment faults
- diagnosing breakdown problems
- fitting new parts and making sure equipment is working correctly
- carrying out quality inspections on jobs
- dealing with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs
Previous experience in similar role gained in food production environment would be an advantage.
Salary depending on experience.
Due to the rural location you would need to have your own, reliable transport.
Call Mploy Dorchester for more details or click 'apply now' to send your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job