We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance engineer working for a family ran business, with a large turn over and Working as part of a three man team.
Are you an Engineer looking for more experience in food manufacturing?
Is your background in food, FMCG or pharmaceutical?
If so, we’d love to hear from you as our client is looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer to join their food manufacturing business based in Oxfordshire.
This will be a rotating day shift pattern Monday to Friday 6am-2pm, 8am-4pm, 2pm-10pm.
Key responsibilities for the role of Engineer:
- Undertake maintenance and repairs to the machinery as well the office and site.
- Complete daily records for work carried out.
- Follow and complete the planned schedule, along with any reactive maintenance whilst following company Health & Safety.
The successful candidate for the role of Engineer:
- A good understanding of electrical engineering as well as mechanical engineering.
- Previous experience of working in food manufacturing, is ideal or alternatively from a chemical or pharmaceutical back ground.
- Good command of English, both written and verbal.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job