Multi- skilled Maintenance Engineer- FMCG - Days Based
A large manufacturing company in the heart of Yeovil are recruiting for 2 multi-skilled maintenance engineers to join their growing team. The multi-skilled maintenance engineers will join a world-renowned engineering team and benefit from the strong emphasis placed on training and development, you will be working on both Electrical and Mechanical Faults, on the production lines, both as part of a team and independently. This is a great opportunity for a multi- skilled maintenance engineer who is looking to get off weekend work and join a leading manufacturing company in Yeovil
Skills required for the Multi- skilled Maintenance Engineer:
* The successful Engineer must be Multi-skilled and be able to work on both Electrical & Mechanical faults
* Working as a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer on the production lines
* Maintenance experience within a Manufacturing Environment
* Able to Fault Find on different PLC's, Ability to Modify and Programme would be advantageous.
* Experience on both Electrical and Mechanical Fault Finding
The Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
* Training and technical development
* Working on state of the are machinery
* Career progression
* Excellent Benefits Package
* State of the art manufacturing facility
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, progression opportunity
Glastonbury, Taunton, Crewkerne, Chard
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Glenn Hudson
As a registered candidate with PioneerSelection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job