Precision Engineered Industrial Products
Competitive Base - Rochdale
As a result of re-alignment following an organisational change programme, coupled with major new contract wins, exciting times are ahead for this global market leading PLC.
Recognised for delivering technical solutions to OEM’s and end-users, the company manufacture critical components for power transmission equipment used in drive-train applications within Marine Propulsion, Mineral, Oil & Gas Extraction, Mass Transit, and Metal Processing Sectors.
- Actively support and assist in the development of PPM schedules and responsible for promptly attending machine breakdowns conducting relevant diagnosis and repair
- Produce activity logs and maintain appropriate service reports for replacement and spare part orders - including liaison with production for bespoke components
- Provide input to identify maintenance improvement projects to increase efficiencies
- Promote H&S across the facility via adherence to corporate process and procedure
- Should have a solid grounding in a precision engineering environment and be familiar with a wide range of traditional CNC machines together with site equipment and systems
- Must possess strong diagnostic skills with a distinct mechanical bias, supported by hydraulic and pneumatic experience with supporting electric knowledge
- Familiar with technical complexities under tight deadlines within a CI framework
- Should be prepared to undertake fire alarm checks and general site repair
In the first instance please submit cv including current salary quoting Ref: JRP/ME/084
- Mechanical Engineering
- CNC machines
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job