Castle Engineering are recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to work a 4 on/off shift rotation with a large, well respected food business based in Shrewsbury.
For the successful Maintenance Engineer your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Working as part of the engineering team on shift you will be responsible for ensuring production machinery is kept up and running through out production.
- You will attend breakdowns and diagnose and rectify both electrical and mechanical faults.
- You will be responsible for carrying out routine maintenance and for documenting all planned maintenance activities on site.
- You will be heavily involved in new machine build and installation projects as well as commissioning new lines in the factory.
To be considered for this Maintenance Engineer role you will need the following experience:
- Have worked within a fast paced manufacturing environment working on reactive and planned maintenance.
- You will a time served engineer with an electrical bias but able to work on mechanical faults.
- You will have gained electrical qualifications, ideally 17th edition as well as a minimum of level 3 in engineering discipline.
Our client is looking for an experienced Maintenance Electrician / engineer to join their growing business. This role would suit experienced candidates who are looking to progress further in their career and an engineer that wants to be part of a fast paced growing business. You will have the opportunity to work on installations and a variety of capital projects.
This role is working on a 4 on/off dd/nn shift rotation
- maintenance engineer
- maintenance technician
- maintenance electrician
- multi-skilled engineer
- mechanical maintenance engineer