Job: Maintenance Engineer
A brilliant opportunity for an electrically biased maintenance engineer to join a global automotive engineering company in Worcestershire. Work for a company that provides fantastic skill development opportunities in the automotive industry.
The successful Maintenance Engineer will have good electrical and mechanical skills whilst assisting with predictive, preventative & planned maintenance.
- 8-hour shifts, 3 rotating shift pattern
- Shift Premium added for each shift
- HNC/ONC in Electrical Engineering or Apprenticeship
Desirable Skills Needed
- PLC fault finding & controls experience
- Robotic systems experience
- Presses experience
- Manufacturing environment experience
- Hydraulic & pneumatic experience
- Automotive/Aerospace industry experience
- Shift Premium for shifts added on top
If this role is of interest to you please apply with your updated CV!
Premier are acting as an employment agency
- electrical mechanical multi-skilled maintenance plc fault find ppm hydraulics pneumatic packaging press automotive