Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - FMCG
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a blue-chip state of the art manufacturer. The production area is a dream to work in for any technically minded Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer. This role is suited for a driven hands on engineer who is looking for a rewarding yet challenging role working in their 24/7 production. The successful Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will be offered a competitive package as well as an ongoing training programming.
Skills required for the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
· Technically the successful candidate will be Multi Skilled
· The Multi skilled maintenance Engineer will need to provide on the phone support to the Maintenance team in the rare occasion.
· Holding an Engineering Qualification is a necessity to be consider for this Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineering role.
· Maximising efficiencies to reduce downtime of the plant is a key for this position.
The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
· The Successful candidate will be joining a prestigious company who are market leaders in their field.
· The site itself boasts state of the art automated equipment with continuous investments being made.
· The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will be part of large Engineering team, with help and assistance at your fingertip
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £40,000 OTE
Commutable: Corby, Kettering, Northampton, Daventry
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job