I am currently working with a leading manufacturing company in the Burnley area, who are looking to recruit a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to help support their highly skilled engineering team. The plant runs for 24 hours, 5 days a week.
The role will be day shifts (6am-2pm Monday to Friday) however you may be required to work some alternative shifts (2pm-10pm) or (10pm-6am) dependant on business needs.
Salary will be between £23,000 to £27,000 dependant on experience.
The role of the Mechanical Maintenance Engineer is to work across departments and sites throughout the factory providing the following duties;
- Performing Preventive Maintenance activities
- Responding effectively to breakdowns
- Monitoring equipment performance and providing valuable input to help maintain process yields and efficiencies
- Welding and Fabrication
- Pipe work, lubrication systems, and press maintenance
To be successful as a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer you will need experience in:
- Mechanical, Hydraulic and Pneumatic maintenance
- Machine installations, faultfinding and repair
- Manufacturing experience
- Recognised Engineering qualifications (HNC, HNC, Degree, NVQ, C&G etc)
This role is commutable from Blackburn, Bury , Burnley, Rochdale and Skipton
If you are interested in the Mechanical Maintenance Engineer opportunity, please click apply.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job