As a Maintenance Engineer you will be part of the maintenance team providing varied support to production, site services and facilities.
Excellent manufacturing company based in Sowerby Bridge.
You will be part of the maintenance team providing varied support to production, site services and facilities.
You will perform maintenance, repair and development of plant and equipment.
- Breakdown Maintenance Activities
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Working within the Project Department on Continuous Improvements and New plant Build and Operations
- Minimum 2 years in a similar role
- GCSE level or equivalent in Maths and English
- Experience working with machine and plant maintenance and breakdowns
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Computer literate
- Holds a good understanding of general engineering principles
- Understanding of H&S procedures
- Team player
- Positive mental attitude
- Creative and able to work under own initiative
- A City and Guilds or similar qualification in Engineering is desirable but not essential
- TIG Welding
- Welding and Fabrication Experience
Role; Maintenance Engineer
Location; Sowery Bridge
Salary: £13.33 per hour
Monday to Thursday 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m
Friday 8.00 a.m. to 1.45 p.m
- Private healthcare
- Death in service
- Life Insurance
- Competitive holiday entitlement
- Generous pension scheme
- Maintenance Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job