Salary: £30,000 - £35,0000 per annum
A leading manufacturer is seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician to join their Alfreton site. You will be responsible for supporting with the maintenance of all production machinery to ensure the department operates efficiently.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance of DC motors, Servo Motors and process control equipment
- To support the production department by ensuring that all manufacturing equipment operates safely and efficiently.
- Electrical and / or mechanical installation of equipment
- Carry out both planned preventative maintenance (electrical and mechanical) and breakdown maintenance, carrying out fault finding and repairs as necessary
- Liaison with contractors and ordering of parts and equipment
- Support Factory Continuous Improvement Initiative
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Mechanical and electrical installation and maintenance experience gained in a manufacturing environment is essential
- Recognised electrical / mechanical maintenance training qualifications (C&G 236 1&2 or equivalent) is essential
- Maintenance and repair of PLC systems, injection moulding machines, compressed air systems and robotics is an advantage but not essential
- Flexibility and willingness to work 4 on 4 offdays & Nights (shift premiums for weekends)
In return for the right candidate, our client is offering excellent career prospects and a competitive remuneration scheme.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job