We are looking to recruit a Group Maintenance Engineer / Technician to join one of the UK’s largest aluminium die casting companies, who primarily supply to the automotive industry. Plants are based in Tamworth and Worcester.
As part of their continuous growth, our client is looking for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer. The ideal candidate will have solid experience and knowledge of electrical/electronic systems, hydraulic and pneumatic systems along with a good understanding in Die casting, plc controls and robotic systems.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking business, with the potential to progress for the right candidate.
Group Maintenance Engineer / Technician - Role and Responsibilities
- Extensive repairs & servicing of equipment
- Complete all work required safely & correctly to a high standard
- Demonstrate a high level of skill in electrical/electronic and hydraulic systems on the specified ranges of equipment: Die-casting Machines, Presses & Furnaces, CNC Machine & Assembly Equipment, Services & Plant, Lubrication Systems, Fabrication & Welding, Robotics, Pipework installation & Repairs, Hydraulic Systems, Pneumatic Systems, TPM, PLC control, Electrical installation & Repairs
- Awareness of root cause analysis, whilst following approved methods of tackling tasks
- Complete fault diagnosis and repairs on hydraulic, electrical and electronic plc systems.
- This position will operate on a standard day shift system, but will involve working across the operational shifts when required
Group Maintenance Engineer / Technician - Skills and Experience
- The ideal candidate will come from an environment where root cause analysis and problem solving are a routine part of their current role
- Working experience in a maintenance environment
- Extensive hydraulic experience in an automotive industrial environment
- Extensive electrical electronic experience in an automotive industrial environment
- Excellent working knowledge and understanding of fault diagnosis using hydraulic and electrical drawings
- Apprentice trained
- Experience of using Management Systems (Pirana) would advantageous
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job