* Prompt and effective resolution of breakdown situations across Site.
* Effective spares management system with consideration for cost, availability, risk and potential impact.
* Management of site services to include maintenance and service agreements from external contractors.
* Asset management and maintenance of asset identification and location.
* Encourage high standards of housekeeping through effective workshop management and personal example.
* Promote safe working practice across all departments.
* Implement first line maintenance responsibility for direct production staff.
* Ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with the appropriate statutory and Company Health, Safety and Environment Regulations and Policies.
* Maintain the required system of communication with team members to ensure they are fully informed of all relevant activities.
* Work in a safe manner and have a proactive approach to all Health & Safety and environmental issues.
* Promote Total Quality Management and Continuous Improvement.
Applicants should have:
* Qualified multi skilled engineer, including pneumatics and hydraulics.
* Experience of workshop tools, turning, milling etc.
Knowledge of mechanical and electrical installations.
* Knowledge of manufacturing process and facilities.
* Ability to motivate and inspire a team to get things done.
* Ability to think laterally and have a variety of approaches to problem solving.
* Excellent organisational and prioritising skills, including the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with an ability to persuade convince and influence.
If you are interested in applying for this position please submit a CV
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job