Our FMCG client based near Holbeach Hurn are looking to recruit 2 maintenance Engineers on fulltime permanent basis. One role is working Monday to Friday 4pm till 12.30am and the other is permanent days on the 2,2,3 shift 6am till 6pm. The role is to work proactively as well as reactively to support the business needs and be part of a successful department.
- To develop the engineering function within the business unit
- Continually drive towards a ppm and proactive maintenance culture
- Manage engineering projects from inception to delivery as and when they are issued from the Engineering and Projects Manager
- To report progress daily to the Engineering and Projects Manager
- Identify areas for improvement in plant performance
- To assist in setting of machines in conjunction with operations team
- Ensure all equipment is safe for all operators and compliant to safety legislation
To be considered for this role you MUST have relevant experience working within a Maintenance engineering role ideally with 17th Edition (or equivalent).