Our client is currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer who specialises in the repair and maintenance of UPVC Double Glazing products in their customers’ homes.
The successful candidate will be expected to cover Scotland and the North of England.
The client’s site is based in England so the successful candidate will be working from home and the company supplied van.
The role will include the below:
- Visiting customer homes, identifying the fault and taking the appropriate action to rectify
- Making timely repairs or installations.
- Making sure optimum stock levels are maintained to be able to support a varied list of potential issues and faults.
- Completion of paperwork and accurately inputting data on our systems
We are looking for a candidate who can display the below:
- Excellent customer service.
- Extensive knowledge of fitting and repairing window and door products
- Strong Communicators
- Able to Prioritise
- Strong Time Management skills
- Can work to a "Right First Time" approach, every time
- Takes pride in the work they complete.
- Able to work with limited supervision.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Fully stocked Van (for business use only)
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Transport Provided
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'